Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What do YOU say about our Sticky Roller Brush?

Pet Hair Roller BrushRecently I told you the many reasons why our Pet Hair Removers are so popular and the importance of the handle on the Best Selling Pet Hair Sticky Roller Brush “It’s all in the handle”.

However, you would probably prefer to hear why we are the home of the Sticky Roller Brush from people like yourselves.

So here’s what you are saying:
"No matter what pet you have, if it roams around the house it will leave hairs. I have used this product for years on clothes and soft furnishings. It is so easy to use and effective for removing pet hairs, great value for money. A five star buy."

"I have bought a number of different pet hair removers in the past and at long last this one is the best where the handle stays firmly attached to the roller without the roller flying off the handle as has happened to me in the past, so I will recommend this product 100%."

"Refill for Brush - Absolutely wonderful"

"Fantastic product. I have 2 cats which seem to shed incessantly. I have used rollers from Ikea and Asda (Korbond). Yours is far superior in terms of the length of time the stickiness lasts, and how much fur is picked up. These sticky rollers work great at removing my cats' loose fur.  P.S. And the 20 refill and a free loaded roller handle is excellent value for money."

"An excellent product, I've been using them for ages purchased through my local dry cleaners but now I buy them direct which is much better as I get the quantity I want at a better price and its direct which I prefer. Fast and efficient service, items arrived well packaged and are perfect for getting fluff and pet hair off your clothing or anything else for that matter!!"

If you spend more than £25.00 (excl. p&p) we will send you a FREE 7.5 metre Sticky Roller Brush worth £4.50* so you can see for yourself why people are talking about this product!

*UK only

6 comments:

  1. heya outstanding little site ya have there :) I am using the exact same template on my own website yet unfortunately for whichever odd issue it looks to reload quicker on yours although your own has alot more content material. Have you been working with any kind of plugins or widgets that will quicken it up? Do you think you could reveal the widgets so that I would be able to use them on my internet site so twilight breaking dawn users could watch twilight eclipse online trailers and films more easily I would be thankful - cheers in advance :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe okay so here is precisely how moronic I am, midway through looking through your post I dropped my mouse and closed the window in error and I could not locate your web site again right up until 6 days later on to finish reading where I left off due to the fact I didn't remember how I linked to your site in the first place ahaha anyway it was worth the hold out..kudos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your suggestion is, but for me difficult to achieve, but I will try to change

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is all very new to me and this article really opened my eyes.Thanks for sharing with us your wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful mountain and sea areas is Sai Kung, there’s a Seafood Street where you can handpick life seafood, have the restaurant cook them any way you like and enjoy in front of the sea. If you’re into the nature, there’s a beautiful Maclehose Trail that stretches from Sai Kung, in the eastern side of the New Territories all the way to the west. The entire trail takes more than 10 days to walk, you’ve to know where the exits are if you dont plan to finish the whole trail, it’s free to enter and exit, just bring enough water and a mobile, and do not go there at night time, just in case, there may be some illegal immigrants hiding in the bushes. There’re some small but beautiful beaches in Sai Kung, many big and mini buses go there.

    ReplyDelete