Sunday, March 14, 2010

Offer Ends Soon! Become a Fan and get a Special Offer!

We are currently running a great promotion which gives you £5 off your next shop*. Simply become a Caraselle Fan on Facebook to receive this money off voucher - go to the site for more details.


But be quick because the offer ends on March 15th!


Facebook Promotion


Don't forget we also have a brilliant  ‘Tell A Friend’ promotion which enables both you and your friend to benefit from your referral because if they go on to spend £25 (excl. p&p) not only will you receive a £5 voucher to spend, but so will they. There's nothing to loose!


* Minimum spend £25 (excl. P&P)

4 comments:

  1. Hello I am so delighted I found your blog, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Yahoo for Small Bathroom Designs, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the great work. .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is an interesting point, it made me think a bit. Thanks for sparking my thinking cap. Sometimes I get so much in a rut that I just feel like a record.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pleased! It's nice to see someone very excited about what they do. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. renaissance clothingApril 29, 2010 at 4:09 AM

    I always learn something new

    ReplyDelete