Friday, March 19, 2010

Baby Wooden Hangers and more…

It can be difficult finding good storage products for small items of clothing, such as accessories and baby and children’s clothes, but luckily I have some suggestions to keep their wardrobes organized and making it easier to keep track of such items!!

Children hangersChildren's hangers need to be sensibly sized and the perfect solution for many would be a space saving variety – see ‘Struggling for wardrobe space? Problem solved with our brilliant space saving hangers!’ on how to solve problems of ‘finding’ space in your wardrobe.

The Swivel Hook Hanger is great because it has tie/belt bars and end loops to allow you have as much use from each hanger as possible and the swivel hook is really useful for hanging on the back of the door too. Sold in pack of 10, one satisfied customer said they are:
“Great hangers! Perfect for my 3 year old's wardrobe. Big enough to fit clothes up to about 10 years old”

Space Saver for childrens hangersSpace Saver Hanger Packs are brilliant too, with 1 Space Saver Hanger Bar & 6 hangers per pack… they allow 6 garments to hang in the same space as 1!



If, like many, you are looking for baby wooden hangers, there is a large range on the site to choose from – such as the classic Wooden Hanger with Adjustable Clips. Very versatile, with non-slip grips on the shoulders, this High Quality Children’s Wooden Hanger is finished in natural wood and has a Chrome Swivel Hook.


baby wooden hangers

Another big seller is the Crescent Shaped Children’s Wooden Tops Hanger which is made in Beech from FSC certified sources. It’s ideal for Shirts, Blouses & Dresses. Chrome hook. With many options of colour and shape visit the site for more Baby and Children Hangers.

If you’re looking for something to keep your accessories in order a small non-slip one would be ideal – see the Non Slip Clamp Hangers, brilliant for accessories such as scarves and shawls, and baby clothes too.

accessories hangerMeasuring only 9cm wide & 14cm high it’s the perfect solution. No longer do you need to leave your children’s clothes or your accessories in a pile at the bottom of the wardrobe any more!!!

35 comments:

  1. It is useful to try everything in practice anyway and I like that here it's always possible to find something new. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is useful to try everything in practice anyway and I like that here it's always possible to find something new. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lawn Care Wilmington DeApril 6, 2010 at 7:30 PM

    Thats some great basics there, already know some of that, but you can always learn more. I doubt a “kid” could put together such information as dolphin278 suggested. Maybe he’s just trying to be “controversial? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roscoe MergenthalerApril 7, 2010 at 11:00 AM

    You seem very knowledgable about this subject matter and it shows. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Violent Video GamesApril 8, 2010 at 7:50 AM

    It's great to see this place is finally getting the attention that it deserves. Keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Solid post full of useful tips! My site is fairly new and I am having a difficult time getting my subscribers to leave comments. They are coming to the website but I have the impression that “nobody wants to be first”.

    ReplyDelete
  7. samurai champloo episode 8April 11, 2010 at 12:21 PM

    I came not long ago across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my initial comment. Keep posting, cause your articles are impressive! Doesn't it take up a lot of time to maintain your website so fascinating ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Discovered your article on bing. Great information and facts, astonished how much I don't know about. Will certainly bookmark this web site to stay updated. All the best. Matt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your header is a bit wonky in Opera, mate.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adventure Travel GuideApril 14, 2010 at 2:05 PM

    Thanks for the intriguing read! Alright playtime is over and back to school work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great discussion. And I REALLY like that you practice what you preach. That’s when you can tell a post has come together.
    And I’m also fascinated by how fresh you made the routine [admit it: what you just shared has been regurgitated millions of time. ;-)].
    Ben Johnson said people don’t need taught as much as they need reminding.
    Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic work buddy, keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great tips to follow. Being professional and showing them there’s more to come I think are the most important. You need to give them a great article, that makes them want to come back. And then make sure you don’t disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I’m going to coat-tail on what “Very Evolved” said… The way you connect to your audience is… Know who you are writing to. You need to pick a Target Audience and stick to them. You wouldn’t write to an audience of 14yr olds the same way you would write to an audience of 60yr olds.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I guess I’m with you on this one! Nice read!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Only want to say your article is as tonishing. The lucidity in your post is simply spectacular and i can take for granted you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your rss feed to keep up to date with succeeding post. Thanks a million and please keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is my second visit to your blog. We are starting a brand new initiative in the same niche as this blog. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work on. You have done a marvellous job.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I Really realize what your position in this matter is. Though I should disagree on a number of the finer details, I think that you did a wonderful job explaining it. Definitely beats having to study it by myself. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and have my children check up here often. I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Heard about this site from my friend. He pointed me here and told me I’d find what I need. He was right! I got all the questions I had, answered. Didn’t even take long to find it. Love the fact that you made it so easy for people like me.

    ReplyDelete
  21. hello!, thanks for the info, this post was really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I admire what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that this is working for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am very happy for the fine blog. I like your Site. I probably make a link from my site. Rocker Clothing

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are very nice! Very inspirational for making sure every part of a site or blog is well designed.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This post seems to end up wonderful and might accomplish the few thing or the additional from this post. That is for certain. a person for the post and looking much more your own stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I really enjoyed this post. I can tell you put in a great deal of effort and time into this post. I will be back to read more as you post more!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I found this post while surfing the net some random stuff. Thanks for sharing will be sure to follow this blog regularly and will email this post to my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I couldn’t resist commenting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Good article. There's a lot of good data here, though I did want to let you know something - I am running Mac OS X with the up-to-date beta of Firefox, and the design of your blog is kind of quirky for me. I can understand the articles, but the navigation doesn't work so great.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hey I think you have a great blog going here, I found it on Bing and plan on returning regularly for the information that you all are providing.

    ReplyDelete
  31. superb blog, you deserve a free iPad: http://bit.ly/freeipad6

    ReplyDelete
  32. You wouldn¡¯t believe it but I¡¯ve wasted all day digging for some articles about this. You¡¯re a lifesaver, it was an excellent read and has helped me out to no end. Cheers,

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi,Terrific article dude! i am just Tired of using RSS feeds and do you use twitter?so i can follow you there:D.
    PS:Have you considered putting video to the blog posts to keep the people more interested?I think it works.Best wishes, Rocky Ferries

    ReplyDelete