Monday, March 8, 2010

More Caraselle Space Saving Solutions!

Over Door Closet OrganiserIn addition to the many, many space savings hangers mentioned in my previous article: “Struggling for wardrobe space? Problem solved with our brilliant space saving hangers!” there are now even more brilliant space saving solutions which have been added to this range.

Apart from the clever Huggable Hangers, which are recent additions, for those who want to make use of their doors for storage, the new and unique “Over the Door Closet Organizer” is ideal.

Over Door Closet OrganiserIt fits over almost any door because the patented sliding latch system allows the organizer to fit over doors up to 6cm thick, and so even fits over Fire Check doors. This is a really simple solution allowing you to create extra hanging space in your bedroom, dormitory, laundry / utility room or bathroom. It features an extra mini hanging rod, is strong, robust and really easy to assemble.

Folding Bar Over Door HangerIn the same range is the ‘Over Door Folding Hanger Bar’ which folds away when not in use. The latch system allows the hanger to fit over doors up to 5cm thick. It holds garments neatly and installs & removes instantly. Moulded ridges prevent hangers from sliding and you can hang up to 5 hangers neatly spaced apart.  Dimensions:  Height =  31 cms ( 12" ), Width  =   6 cms ( 2 3/8" ), Depth  =  26 cms ( 10 1/4" ) when extended.

Don’t forget the space saving range includes Space Saver Hanging Bars, Over Door Hangers and Space Saving Clothes Hangers.

17 comments:

  1. Great articles & Nice a site….

    ReplyDelete
  2. We generally don’t publish in Sites however your own blog forced me to, amazing work.. gorgeous …

    ReplyDelete
  3. great good…this post deserves nothing :( …hahaha just joking :P …nice publish :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thankful for ur cool post! I will be subscribing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific work! This is the type of information that should be shared around the web. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a post that i think has a worth to be commented.Thanks for the information.It is very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great post on blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to share you information and wisdom with other bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've recently started a blog, the information you offer on this site has helped me tremendously. Thank you for your time & work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. In searching for sites related to web hosting and specifically comparison hosting linux plan web, your site came up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ?Hey...thanks for that. Fantastic idea. I'll be checking back tomorrow for more updates. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you. This is one of knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A long time ago I used shaving to get rid of my excess hair unfortunetly it was so stressfull that I wanted to look for alternatives. I gave electrolysis a try and it performed ok but was very slow. So I spent a few weeks looking at no no and was absolutely suprised. I actually used the silk n and was extremely suprised with the results. It offered me fast hair removal at an fantastic fee. I certainly recommend it to someone instead of waxing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there!
    I've been doing a lot of research online lately regarding traffic and SEO since I just opened up an marketing blog with a couple of buddies.
    The information offered on your site would be of great value to our visitors and I believe your visitors would find great value in our site. Because our two websites are complementary rather than competitive, I see synergy here as an opportunity for our mutual benefit and I'd really like to exchange links with your website. Have a look at our website if you want, we put a lot of work and effort into it and are dedicated to improve it constantly.
    We receive a lot of hits already (contact me for visitor stats) and I think both our websites can benefit from one another.
    Anyway, just thought I'd share this with you - keep up the good work buddy and get back to me if interested!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i agree with most of what you say

    ReplyDelete