Thursday, March 25, 2010

Want a FREE Lint Roller?

Many satisfied customers know why our Lint Rollers are so popular - they know...

...how quick and easy they are to use

...because they are of superior quality the handle includes a spindle which does the rolling for you - it rolls while you hold the handle, and the result is a smooth, quick and very easy rolling actionPet Hair Remover Sticky Roller Brush

...how economical they are - if you buy a cheap one you may soon realise that it’s a false economy when you come to the end of the roller. The handle won’t be removable and you have to throw out the complete product and start again. If you get one with a removable handle you can buy refills in future, which saves you a lot of money in the longer term and saves the environment too!

...how efficient they are at removing lint & pet hair from clothing & upholstery

...because they are manufactured to our specification they have an extremely sturdy and removable handle, with a super easy rolling action. In the very unlikely event that you need a new handle we offer a Free Replacement Handle Service, which means you’ll only ever need to replace the refills

...the refills last for ages because they contain 7.5 metres (approx. 25 ft) of very adhesive paper, but when you do need a refill, we offer amazing multipack discounts of up to 50% off!!

...want to own one? We are currently offering a FREE LINT ROLLER to the first 100 fans to follow us on Facebook this week

6 comments:

  1. this one of my best blog i have been to , i wil definetly bookmark you . thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great discussion. And I REALLY like that you practice what you preach. That’s when you can tell a post has come together.
    And I’m also fascinated by how fresh you made the routine [admit it: what you just shared has been regurgitated millions of time. ;-)].
    Ben Johnson said people don’t need taught as much as they need reminding.
    Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely concur with what you stated. Your explanation was certainly the easiest to understand. I inform you, I generally get irked when folks discuss issues that they plainly don't know about. You managed to strike the nail right on the head and explained out everything without complication. Maybe, people can take a signal. Will likely be back again to get more. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was very thrilled to twig this site.I wanted to thank you for the benefit of this serious read!! I unequivocally enjoying every small scintilla of it and I comprise you bookmarked to stay out recent stuff you post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was looking for crucial information on this subject. The information was important as I am about to launch my own hair removal service blog. Thanks for providing a missing link in my business.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been reading your posts for the last couple of hours, and it all has been very informative and well written. I did want to let you understand that for some reason this post doesn't seem to work in Internet Explorer. On a side note, I was wondering if you wanted to swap blogroll links? I hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete