Monday, March 22, 2010

Can it! How to store food safely

Can CapsBeing keen on making sure I use everything that I open – the can of beans that I didn’t quite finish, the juice I’ll drink later etc… and ensuring I minimize the amount of food that is thrown away in my house, I thought there are no doubt many others like me who will be interested in a brilliant new product to the site.

'Reusable Stay Fresh Plastic Can Caps’ are the latest addition to the many kitchen accessories being added to the site recently.

Not only great for covering up, keeping fresh and safely storing unused food and drink in the fridge and more, but also ideal for taking away when traveling – if you’re thinking of going camping or caravanning, this product is a must have! Each pack contains 9 Stay Fresh Plastic Can Caps in assorted colours. The outer diameter is 77mm and internal diameter is 72mm, so they are ideal for fitting over most cans and glasses etc. They are easy to use, easy to fit and dishwasher safe. Made in the UK.

If you’re looking for other ways to keep your food fresh and airtight (and again especially useful when traveling in a caravan) are the "Anylock" Sealing Rods are an amazingly simple & easy to use system of sealing literally any type of bag.

Anylock Sealing PacksThey can be used to re-seal open packs of Breakfast Cereals, Snacks, Pasta,  Rice & Pet Food Snacks etc.  Odour-proof, Airtight, Watertight & Re-useable.


See the full range of Kitchen Accessories for more inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. I like the layout of your blog and I'm going to do the same thing for mine. Do you have any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Wet the kibble down and let it soak a touch, add some canned food with it."

    ReplyDelete