Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Lint Remover Challenge!

There are many, many uses to the hard working Lint Remover, but our customers often tell us stories about how they have found multi uses for many of our products themselves… how resourceful you all are!

Carpet CleanerWe would love to hear your own stories of how you make use of your lint remover, whether a Regular/Trident Handled Pet Hair Remover, Mini Pocket Sized Roller Brush or Carpet Cleaner… we are always interested to hear your tips too and that way other customers can benefit from your wisdom! So we challenge you to tell us a use for the Mighty Lint Remover that we haven’t heard yet! But in the meantime here are just a few uses to get you on your way…Pet Hair Roller Brush

  • You don’t really need to be told this one! But just to clarify Pet Hair Rollers are brilliant at removing your pet's hair (and your own hair) from clothes. The super sticky paper quickly removes any hairs or other debris from your clothing that you often only see in daylight, which is inevitably when rushing out of the door!



  • Make it one of the steps you follow when doing your washing/drying. I have certain clothes which are particularly prone to picking up fluff once they have come out of the wash, so I quickly roll over such clothing when dry but before folding... that way they look like new BEFORE I want to wear them!



  • Most people find it hard to make time to hoover each day – and who wants to?!... but there are many people like myself that have young children and a dog (or equally bad a cat!) who find they do some cleaning one day and by the following day the carpet looks like it hasn’t been cleaned for a week! Obviously with little time to clean again, this is where my Pet Hair Roller really shows its worth… great for use in between hoovering.



  • I’ve been using it recently to clean up bits of mud left on the floor when I take my shoes and wellies off – and when I put them on especially, because it’s then the dried on mud drops to the floor. Not really being in the position to get the hoover out (I’m usually rushing out with my dog), I give the area a quick once over with the roller so I don’t have to deal with it when I get back!



  • The same applies to the boot of the car – once you’ve had various packages, shopping, dirty push chair, shoes for walks and so on in there it starts to look pretty bad, but a Lint Roller will soon get rid of the debris ready for the next round! (Especially useful here when wrapped around your fingers to get into all the grooves and sides on the upholstery.)


Keep an eye out for more Lint Roller tips, and don’t forget to tell us yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment